The summer & winter games will be held in Tokyo in 2020 and Beijing in 2022 respectively... rooms, hotels packages & tickets are going fast! Get the best rooms, high class early bird specials! at worldcupstadiumhotels.com, at affordable prices & super close to the stadium!
Traveling with big groups? or you have a very specific request? please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at +1 917-224-1231 or leave us a message here! we will repply A.S.A.P.
The 2022 Winter Olympics, officially known as the XXIV Olympic Winter Games, is a winter multi-sport event scheduled to take place in Beijing, China, between 4 and 20 February 2022. The elected host city was announced in July 2015 by the International Olympic Committee (IOC), in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It will be the first Winter Olympic Games and second Olympic Games in Beijing; the 2008 Summer Olympics were held there.
The 2020 Summer Olympics, officially known as the Games of the XXXII Olympiad, is a major international multi-sport event due to be celebrated in the tradition of the Olympic Games, as governed by the International Olympic Committee (IOC). The host city of the Games will be Tokyo, as announced at the 121st IOC Session (which is also the 13th Congress) held in Copenhagen, Denmark, on October 2, 2009. They are scheduled to be held from August 5 to 21, 2020.
- Beijing National Aquatics Center – curling / 4,000 existing/renovated
- Beijing National Indoor Stadium – ice hockey / 18,000 existing
- Beijing National Stadium – opening and closing ceremonies / 80,000 existing
- Beijing Olympic Village
- National Speed Skating Oval – speed skating / 12,000 new
- China National Convention Center – MPC/IBC / existing
- Capital Indoor Stadium – figure skating, short track speed skating / 15,000 existing
- Wukesong Sports Centre – ice hockey / 10,000 existing
- Shijingshan District – snowboarding (Big Air) – TBA new
BEIJING CHINA 2022
worldcupstadiumhotels.com has the best Winter & Summer Games Luxury hotels, tickets & resorts - book now while we have rooms!.